What is Flutter?
In this article, we will share this flutter tutorial with you. if you are a beginner then this will help you a lot to learn flutter app development faster and easy way.
Flutter is a cross-platform mobile app development framework created by Google. It allows developers to create native-looking Android and iOS apps with a single codebase. Flutter apps are written in the Dart programming language and make use of the Flutter widgets library.
What are the benefits of using Flutter?
There are many benefits of using Flutter, including:
- Flutter is free and open source.
- Flutter is easy to use and learn
- Flutter is cross-platform, meaning that you can write one codebase that will run on both iOS and Android.
- Flutter is fast and responsive.
- Flutter has a rich set of widgets and libraries.
- Flutter is backed by Google.
- Flutter has great documentation
How to create a Flutter app?
There are a few steps you need to take in order to create a Flutter app.
- First, you need to install the Flutter SDK.
- Next, you need to create a new project using the “flutter create” command.
- Once you have a project, you can edit the main.dart file to add your own code.
- Finally, you can run your app on a device or simulator by using the “flutter run” command.
Quote Book App Flutter Tutorial: How to Create a Beautiful and Functional App in Minutes!
In this flutter tutorial, we will create a simple quote book app using Flutter.
2. Setting up the development environment
There are a few different ways to set up a Flutter development environment, but we recommend using Android Studio with the Flutter plugin. This will give you access to all the tools you need to develop Flutter apps, including a powerful code editor, a visual layout editor, and a device simulator. But you can also use the VSCode with Flutter and Dart extension
3. Creating the project
- Open Android Studio
- Click new flutter project
- Select Flutter from the list and click next
- Enter the project name Quote Book
- Select the project location
- Enter project descriptions
- Enter your project package name like com.fluttertalk.quotebook
- Click the Finish button.
4. Implementing the design
Add dependencies into the pubspec.yaml file
share: ^0.6.3+3 google_fonts: ^1.1.0 clipboard_manager: ^0.0.4
Create a model folder in the lib folder and then create a dart file name quote.dart
Create another dart file name home.dart
5. Adding functionality
6. Testing and deploying the app
This is the end of this flutter tutorial. Learn about CRUD Flutter Tutorial Using Drift Package